Ransom Master Series Base Plate® is a sure and steady base to mount your Ransom Master Series Combo Rest to.
The Pocket Pro II shot timer is Competition Electronics latest design with an intuitive user interface, bright blue backlight display, and enhanced features that set it apart from the rest! The Pocket Pro II measures shot time intervals for personal practice and scoring matches! All the features you want in a user friendly design. Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation.
Note: If you don’t see the manufacturer or model of your pistol on our website, we have an option to order blank grip inserts.
If you don’t see the grip insert you need. Please contact us. We are adding new grips all the time and we may have it or we may have a solution.
You can find out more about these options by calling us at 928-788-7899.
- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side
- 1.5kHz start buzzer frequency transmits well through hearing protection
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Large buttons for big hands
- Intuitive menu and navigation
- Turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity or by pressing a button
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD display, position is readable from your belt or the bench
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
- SHOT CAPACITY: 99 shots
- PAR TIME LIMIT (stop tone): 199.9 seconds
- MAXIMUM TIME (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
- BATTERY: type – 9 volt alkaline, life – 20 hours
- DISPLAY TYPE: ½” X 2″ backlit graphics lcd
- DIMENSIONS: 3″ x 5″ x 1 ½”
- WEIGHT: 5 ½ ounces
- BUZZER OUTPUT: 1,500 Hz
- Non-warranty repair guarantee: Competition Electronics will not charge more than ½ the current retail price to repair any current model shot timer we manufacture regardless of its condition.
- Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase